Saturday, May 19, 2012

We Need to Talk: One Year Ago Today...

    Today, May 19, 2012 is officially the one year birthday of Cinema Won. Wow. It completely does not feel like it's been one full year. This time last year I was talking about how much of a cash-grab Titanic 3D was. And now I have reviewed over 30 films and wrote over 140 posts. Time flies when you're having fun, I guess.
    I started new series and unceremoniously ended them after I found they weren't working. I watched movies that have made it on to my list of the greatest movies of all time. Movies like A Nightmare on Elm Street and 1941's The Wolfman. I have seen some of the worst movie ever made, like Just My Luck, Catwoman and (Shudder) The Apocalypse. In my pursuit to simply review movies I have made memory and had experiences I never would before.
    And I hope to keep these going for as long as I can. As Cinema Won enter's it's second year, I'm looking forward to doing new things and writing new series that will keep thing interesting. And above all else, I'll keep reviewing movies, every week, just for you guys. Thank you for helping Cinema Won reach a full year. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment