Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Top 10 Best of 2011 Amendment #1: Drive

    As I said earlier this year when I did my Top 10 Best Movies of 2011 list: http://cinemawon.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-10-best-films-of-2011-part-1.html, it was a work in progress as I had to miss most of the big award winners due to not being able to, you know, drive. But, now with the movies being released on DVD I have been able to check out some of them and I have to make adjustments to my Top 10 accordingly. The first major change is the addition of the film, Drive.


    Drive, the Ryan Gosling vehicle (yes, pun intended), will now officially be my Number 4 Best Movie of 2011. The film was brutal, highly intelligent and absolutely breathtaking at certain points. The acting was stellar and the soundtrack as great. However, it only reaches Number 4 because I just can't see this movie getting replayed as much as my Top Three. But, still, Drive is a phenomenal film.

The current Top 10 List:
1. Rise of the Planet of the Apes
2. Kung Fu Panda 2
3. Warrior
4. Drive
5. Captain America: The First Avenger
6. Super 8
7. The Muppets
8. Thor
9. Paul
10. Crazy, Stupid, Love

See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment