Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Eddie Murphy to Host the 84th Annual Academy Awards



So as many of you probably know, Eddie Murphy has been announced as the host for the Oscars in 2012. This is most likely because of what was seen by many as Anne Hathaway and James Franco's failure at the Oscars last year. I personally liked the two host and Eddie host is more to reinvigorate his career than the Awards. Still, I think he's going to be a great host. So, do you think Murphy will be a good host? Did you like Hathaway and Franco? And who was your favorite Academy Awards host?

1 comment:

  1. I think he'll be hilarious. Honestly, when I think of Anne Hathaway, all I can think of is teeth and eyes, although I do have to give her credit for pulling off Catwoman, but honestly it's like giving Megan Fox a show to host

    ReplyDelete