Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Power is Yours...To Remake

Yesterday it was announced that Susan Montford and Don Murphy, the producers of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, are teaming up with Cartoon Network to make a new, live-action movie based off of the classic 90s animated series, Captain Planet and the Planeteers.



Now I personally have mixed feelings about this. I love Captain Planet, but I'm not a fan of Transformers: Dark of the Moon. So, let me know what you think of the idea. Do you like it? Who should play Captain Planet? Personally, I say Ryan Renyolds should get to play a magic flying man that has magic power rings. How can that possibly go wrong?

1 comment:

  1. They should get the guy who plays Ma-Ti on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com to play him in this movie, because, like it or not, when I think of Ma-Ti, I think of him. As for who will play Captain Planet, that should be the guy who replaced Shwartzenegger as Conan, you know the guy who also plays that strong-muscle-bound dude in Game of Thrones. Why? Because for some reason when I think of colorful muscle-bound superheroes I think of Shwartzenegger (probably from the Governator and his appearence as Mr. Freeze), but he's old now, and this new guy fits the bill.

    ReplyDelete